How I spend my school holiday





During the recent school break, I took a flight to Johor Bahru to meet up with my dad who is working there. This is the first time, I am travelling alone by plane without my parent companion. I have a good time there, whereby my dad brought me to several interesting places in the city such as Legoland, Midvalley Megamall, Johor Premium Outlet, Puteri Harbour, IKEA and the Palace. 

Besides that, I enjoyed the food over there as its quite different than Ipoh especially their nasi lemak and otak otak. However the food price is quite pricey. Travelling in the city is fun and relaxing too, as the traffic is lesser compared to KL. In one of those days, my dad took a day off to bring me to Singapore. Its my second time to this country. 

My first trip was back in 2015 whereby I went to Universal Studio with my brother. As for this trip, I wish to see the pandas. I heard that the couple has a baby panda. So, we went to Singapore Zoo and apparently the pandas are housed in the River Wonders. Hence, we had no choice but to purchase a combo ticket to gain entry to both places. 

We had good times, as the zoo is famous in the world and have many species of animals. The environment is cooling as it has many trees in its surrounding. I spend nearly an hour in the panda sanctuary as they are very cute and adorable. Their main meal is bamboos and the temperature setting is at 16 degrees celcius. 

After spending nearly 5 hours in the zoo, we went to Orchard Road via MRT. Its another good experience for me as I can learn the MRT linkage in the city and how to hop from one to another. Its impressive to learn that majority of the citizen use public transport as it is very convenient and less hassle. Upon reaching Orchard Road, we had some light tea break in Starbucks and some window shopping. It's a shopping heaven as several shopping mall is connected together thru the basement. It's an eye opener for me. As its getting late, we travelled back to Johor by bus.

I had a good time in both cities during my break and I wish that I can visit Singapore again in my next semester break.


LOVED | GMAW💘

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie review : Life of Pi